Ellabz Website Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into on by and between Spark Factory, (hereinafter referred to as “Spark Factory”), having its principal offices located at 4445 Corporation Lane, Suite 275 Virginia Beach VA 23462 and with (hereinafter referred to as “Client”)
WHEREAS, the parties hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:1. Authorization. The above-named client is engaging Spark Factory as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or improving a website.
2. Website Project. Spark Factory is creating a customized website designed by Spark Factory. The content of the webpages will be supplied by the client and executed as specified by the client. The website will be responsive, meaning it works with desktop, tablet & mobile devices with the following browsers: Internet Explorer current version, Firefox current version, Safari current version, and Chrome current version. In case the client desires additional modifications to the website theme, additional fees shall be quoted. Additionally, the website will include hosting for one year from its completion date. A value of $1788.
The website shall have the following: Professional e-commerce website supporting one product, client portal, subscriptions, secure socket for ecommerce transactions. Including social media integrations, payment integration with Stripe.
3. Completion Date. Estimated completion date is from start date. delays can occur when pagecontent or approvals are not received timely from the client.
4. Payment of Fees. Spark Factory requires an initial payment of $2500 + $489 to start work, following eleven (11) payments of $489 to purchase the website. Each payment shall be billed on 10th of each month an due on delivery. Upon completion of the project, all invoices must be paid in full before the project is transferred to the Client’s server or the website to go live. Payment must be made before Client’s account is made live. Delinquent bills will be assessed a $95 charge if payment is not received within 3 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 5 days after its due date, an additional 9% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. Spark Factory reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In the case of collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all legal fees, arbitration fees, collection fees and costs incurred by that process.
5. Assignment of Project. Spark Factory reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to ensure timely completion.
6. Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to Spark Factory and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Spark Factory for inclusion in webpages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Spark Factory and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
7. Copyright to Web pages. Copyright to the finished assembled work of web page(s) produced by Spark Factory is owned by Spark Factory until final payment is made. Upon final payment of this contract, the client is assigned rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to the source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client and remain the property of their respective owners. Spark Factory retains the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
8. Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this “Website Design Contract” constitutes the soleagreement between Spark Factory and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for six (6) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
9. Initial Payment and Refund Policy. This agreement begins with an initial payment of $2, 989. If the clienthalts work and applies by overnight letter for a refund within 2 days, to Spark Factory, c/o Contract Division 4445 Corporation Ln STE 275, Virginia Beach VA 23462, work completed shall be billed at hourly rate of $185.00, and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If at the time of the request for a refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated above. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless a written request is made via overnight mail within 7 days ofsigning this contract.
Indemnification – Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Spark Factory (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers,agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, andexpenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) incurredby Spark Factory as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against Spark Factory related to or arising from (a) anyphotographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, data or any other information, content, display,or material (whether written, graphic, sound, or otherwise) provided by Customer to Spark Factory (the “CustomerContent”), or (b) a claim that Spark Factory ’s use of the Customer Content infringes the intellectual property rights of athird party. To qualify for such defense and payment, Spark Factory must: (i) give Customer prompt written a notice of aclaim; and (ii) allow Customer to control, and fully cooperate with Customer in, the defense and all relatednegotiations.
All Other Warranties – Spark Factory does not warrant that services will meet the customer’s expectations orrequirements. the entire risk as to the quality and performance is with the customer. except as otherwisespecified in this agreement, Spark Factory provides its services “as is” and without warranty of any kind. the partiesagree that (a) the limited warranties set forth in this section are the sole and exclusive warranties provided byeach party, and (b) each party disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, theimplied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, relating to this agreement,performance or inability to perform under this agreement, the content, and each party’s computing anddistribution system. if any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable,then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity andenforceability of any remaining provisions.
Limited liability – in no event shall Spark Factory be liable to customer for any indirect, special, exemplary orconsequential damages, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose orimplied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance, lost profits, whether or notforeseeable or alleged to be based on breach of warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability, arising underthis agreement, loss of data, or any performance under this agreement, even if such party has been advised ofthe possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedyprovided herein. there shall be no refunds. Spark Factory makes no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied,with regard to any third party products, third-party content or any software, equipment, or hardware obtainedfrom third parties.
Jurisdiction/Disputes – This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State ofPennsylvania. All disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved by in the courts of the State of Pennsylvania including the federal courts therein and the Parties all consent to the jurisdiction of Bucks county courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Scott Aadal
Signed On: September 20, 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Ellabz Website Agreement
Agree & Sign