Job Offer Letter - Spark Factory
Dear Joseph Van Wyk,
Pilates Web Co, DBA Spark Factory (the “Company”), is pleased to offer you employment with the Company on the terms described below. This offer of employment is conditioned on your satisfactory completion of certain requirements, as more fully explained in this letter. Your employment is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this letter.
• Position. You will start in a full-time position of Director of Business Development. In this capacity, you will perform duties and responsibilities that are reasonable and consistent with such position as may be assigned to you from time to time. You will report directly to David Henderson. You agree to devote your full business time, attention, and best efforts to the performance of your duties and to the furtherance of the Company's interests.
• Compensation and Employee Benefits. In consideration of your services, you will be paid $32,500.00 per Year plus 15% commission on new business for the life of the account. Compensation is paid in accordance with the standard payroll practices of the Company and subject to all withholdings and deductions as required by law. As a regular employee of the Company you will be eligible to participate in a number of Company-sponsored benefits.
• Employment Relationship. Employment with the Company is for no specific period of time. Your employment with the Company will be “at will,” meaning that either you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Any contrary representations which may have been made to you are superseded by this offer. Although your job duties, title, compensation and benefits, as well as the Company’s personnel policies and procedures, may change from time to time, the “at will” nature of your employment may only be changed in an express written agreement signed by you and the Company.
• Contingent Offer. The Company reserves the right to conduct background and/or reference checks on all prospective employees. Your job offer is contingent upon clearance of such background and/or reference check as applicable. This offer will be withdrawn if any of the above conditions are not satisfied.
• Company Policies and Additional Agreements. As an employee of the Company, you will be expected to abide by and adhere to the Company’s rules and standards. As a condition of your employment, you will be subject to all applicable employment and other policies of the Company. You will also agree to execute any additional agreements required by the Company at the start of your employment. You further agree that at all times during your employment (and afterwards as applicable), you will be bound by, and will fully comply with, these additional agreements.
• Continuing Obligations. By signing this letter, you confirm with the Company that you are under no contractual or other legal obligations that would prohibit you from performing your duties with the Company. You further confirm that you will not remove or take any documents or proprietary data or materials of any kind, electronic or otherwise, with you from your current or former employer to the Company without written authorization from your current or former employer, nor will you use or disclose any such confidential information during the course and scope of your employment with the Company.
• Entire Agreement. This letter and other accompanying documents supersede and replace any prior understandings or agreements, whether oral, written or implied, between you and the Company regarding the matters described in this letter.
If you wish to accept this offer, please sign and date below. As required, by law, your employment with the Company is also contingent upon your providing legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the United States. This offer, if not accepted, will expire at the close of business on January 24, 2022.
We look forward to having you join us no later than January 31, 2022.
Very truly yours,
Michelle PhillipsVP of Operations
ACCEPTED AND AGREED:
Joseph Van Wyk
January 17, 2022
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Scott Aadal
Signed On: February 4, 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Job Offer Letter - Spark Factory
Agree & Sign